LEXO PA REKLAMA!

SHKARKO APP

He was electrocuted in his apartment/ The 17-year-old died in the hospital

2024-04-14 14:29:00, Kronika CNA

He was electrocuted in his apartment/ The 17-year-old died in the hospital

In Mamurras, citizen EH, 17 years old, is suspected to have accidentally come into contact with the electric current in his apartment.

The 17-year-old was taken to the hospital, but despite medical assistance, he died.

The investigative group continues its work to document the circumstances of the case with legal evidence./ CNA

Lajmet e fundit nga