LEXO PA REKLAMA!

SHKARKO APP

He sucked the helium balloon/ the 5-year-old dies from brain damage

2023-09-26 18:32:00, Kosova & Bota CNA

He sucked the helium balloon/ the 5-year-old dies from brain damage

A 5-year-old boy has changed his life after inhaling a helium balloon.

Five-year-old Karlton Noah Donaghey, from Gateshead, Tyne & Wear, had been playing in his garden at home when the incident happened.

The event happened on the evening of June 29 last year.

Carlton's mum, Lisa, found him irresponsible, reports The Mirror.

The 5-year-old was immediately taken to the hospital, but after 6 days in intensive care, he died.

Helium from the balloon, medical experts said, displaced oxygen in his lungs, eventually causing fatal brain damage, The Mirror reports .

Addressing grieving parents Lisa and Karl, the coroner added: "I want to make it clear that no one could have predicted what would happen to Karlton that day./ CNA

Lajmet e fundit nga